Rainy Saturday with mild temps
The bulk of the rain will soak us through the morning and early afternoon. Highs will still be mild.
CLEVELAND (WJW)-- Clouds lower and thicken overnight, with more substantial rain showers holding off until around dawn. We cannot rule out a passing shower before dawn, otherwise the bulk of the rain will soak us through the morning and early afternoon.
Highs will still be mild. After a 58 degree high on Friday, low to mid 50s is nothing to scoff at halfway into the month of December here in Cleveland.
A few hit or miss rain showers as we wrap up Saturday. The rain will be light, so less than 0.25″ anticipated. A cold front swings through Saturday night and temps will fall into the 30s Sunday. There is a slight chance of a wintry mix to snow showers before 10 AM Sunday, otherwise cloudy and cold.
The week ahead has more of a December feel with temperatures a touch below average. The next system moves in on Wednesday. This time we’re cold enough for a wintry mix to snow showers.
Here’s the latest Fox 8 Day Forecast:
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- US carries out second execution this week; Alfred Bourgeois put to death
- Cleveland Salvation Army: Donations are down but need for help is up
- First COVID-19 vaccine authorized for use in the United States
- Rainy Saturday with mild temps
- Man suspected of killing 26-year-old ICU nurse as she drove to work arrested