Man charged for allegedly yelling at poll workers on Election Day in Seven Hills, police say
Seven Hills police charged a man with disorderly conduct after he allegedly got into a confrontation with poll workers on Election Day.
According to a police report, the incident happened at Hillside Middle School.
A poll worker told officers she asked Matthew Cantrall, 44, about his current address since the one they had listed was different. She said he then got upset and began yelling at her and another voter before storming back to the parking lot.
Dash cam video shows an officer attempting to stop his vehicle as he's leaving but he keeps driving instead. A cruiser then follows after and he finally pulls over.
He was released on scene and is scheduled to appear in court on November 10.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- City of Cleveland notified of 102 more cases of COVID-19, one new fatality
- Legal battle launched as presidential race still too close to call
- President Trump speaks from White House as vote count continues
- Local faith leaders organize day of prayer as country awaits results of presidential election
- Democrats retain House control, but Republicans stop broad expansion