Democrats of Cuyahoga County hold 'A Celebration of Democracy' march downtown
The Democrats of Cuyahoga County are holding a march called "A Celebration of Democracy" in Public Square Sunday.
CLEVELAND (WJW) -- The Democrats of Cuyahoga County held "A Celebration of Democracy" march in Public Square on Sunday.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority led the march with more than a hundred people in attendance. Congresswoman Marcia Fudge, who was just reelected, was also scheduled to speak.
The group met in front of Old Stone Church before walking through the area with flags and signs.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Northeast Ohio's sunny, 70-degree weather stretch continues this week
- Cleveland coronavirus numbers: 87 new cases, no new deaths reported
- Looking at election process next steps, now that Joe Biden is president-elect
- Alex Trebek remembered for grace that elevated him above TV host
- Eta expected to be hurricane and strike Florida Keys